Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to www.titlesearchers.ca - an advertising service of Canadian Directory Services which provides an online marketplace of advertisements for title searchers.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND DISCLOSURES (in addition to the general Terms and conditions) THAT GOVERN YOUR ADVERTISEMENT.
CDS refers to Canadian Directory Services and User refers to the advertised title searchers
By using this directory service for your advertisement(s), the user accepts theses Terms, Conditions and Disclosures. Carefully read the Terms, Conditions and Disclosures.
Description of Your Advertisement Service:
CDS will provide to title searchers, a marketplace to place an advertisement for their title searching services. CDS will post your advertisement for a term of one year, (unless granted an extension by a promotional offer) as per the completed form as provided on the registration page for each of the registries selected by you subject to the following registration obligations / proviso’s.
Your Registration Obligations of Member Conduct and Appropriate Content
Advertising User represents and warrants to CDS
- It is a pre-requisite, to becoming an advertiser on this website, that you have a valid e-mail address for administration to communicate with you from time to time and in case you should forget your password. Said email address must be current at all times.
- That all statements made by User in using the Service are true, accurate and correct and that User has the authority to make such statements. User shall indemnify and hold CDS harmless from all liability, damages and expenses resulting from any third party claims arising from any inaccurate, incorrect or untrue statements made by User in using the Service or User's use of the Service.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, slandering, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, invasive of any person's privacy or intellectual property rights, or which violates any law or which is otherwise inappropriate.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you are the copyright owner.
- You agree to only advertise your title searching services (and related services) and not to post other unrelated advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other forms of solicitation.
You agree that when you select your advertising package, defining how many registries that you want to advertise in, that your advertisement wording will be specific only to the paid registries you have chosen and no reference to any other specific registry, county, region nor mention of access to all registries provinces or country wide. This is applicable to only this website and does not limit you from your personal conversations with your clients or what you choose to say on your own personal website if you have one.
- You agree you will not attempt to delete or revise postings by any other person or entity, nor will you impersonate any other person for any purpose whatsoever. (Our website designer has used reasonable security to protect every ones privacy of unique username and password. This enables advertisers to change their company profile without having to worry about others changing their profile, however no security is 100 % fool proof)
- You agree not to knowingly or maliciously try to infect this site with a virus, worm or other harmful components.
- Doing any of the above related topics in clauses 2 to 7, may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from advertising on this site. No refunds available.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all postings that occur under your password. You agree to not give out your password to anyone else.
- Users agree that (CDS) has no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of your advertisement.
- Users agree to be solely responsible for collecting their fees for services rendered and for submitting the GST collected for same.
- The title searcher will at all times comply with its obligations under this agreement.
- You are at least eighteen years of age and a resident of Canada.
CDS cannot be held responsible in the event of any dispute between the advertiser and a customer. If a dispute occurs, then the title searcher releases CDS and affiliates and employees from all claims, demands and damages of every kind arising out of, connected with or related to that dispute.
CDS cannot ensure that the title searcher and customer will complete a transaction and CDS is not responsible for any non payment of services provided by the title searcher to a customer.
The title searcher shall indemnify CDS, its affiliates and employees harmless against any damages, costs and expenses including legal fees in connection with any claim or demand made by any third party, including a customer arising out of
- A breach of this agreement
- The provision of services by the title searcher to a customer or third party
- The fraud, negligence or willful misconduct of the title searcher
Advertising services are provided to title searchers (Users) by paid annual advertisement subscription only as described on the registration page. Annual fees will be paid in advance. GST, if applicable will be paid by advertiser in addition to the annual fees to CDS
A one year advertising term will run from the activation date of said advertisement. To keep your advertisement current, you must renew your advertisement prior to your scheduled renewal date (e.g., if your advertisement started on Jan 5th, you must renew on or before Jan. 4th of the following year).
This advertisement is for a single user (sole proprietor, partnership or incorporated company) only and may not be shared with others.
New***You may make changes to your advertising package level only once per year as for upgrades or downgrades in the number of registries you wish to advertise in.
There are no refunds once an annual billing cycle begins.
If you wish to cancel your advertisement, please contact us in writing or by e-mail at [email protected] Your advertisement will be cancelled immediately upon taking this action
CDS reserves the right to:
- Delete any posting deemed inappropriate for this site. (If advertiser has not complied with a request to change said ad within a reasonable amount of time.) or
- To terminate this advertising agreement if the title searcher is found by conviction, settlement or otherwise to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with their title searching service,
CDS does not guarantee:
That the operations of or contents of this site will be
- Un- interrupted or error free or accurate.
- That defects will be amended, or
- That the site or the server that makes the site and content available, are free of viruses, worms or other harmful components as the operations of this website may be interfered with by factors outside the control of CDS
- This is a free access site but if someone chooses to ignore our posted terms and conditions on entering the site, about not using the site as a way of compiling lists, you agree to hold CDS harmless and not liable.
CDS reserves the right to update and/or make changes to the Site and Content within reasonable non-business hours, and to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice.
You should review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis for any such changes. Your continued use of the Site or Content shall constitute your acceptance of any revisions to the Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions are drawn up in English and shall be governed and construed by the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. The English version of these terms shall govern.
This is a legally binding agreement; print a copy for your records!
Thank-you for your continued support and co-operation. CDS has tried to make this website user friendly. If you wish to offer suggestions, we would welcome your input on how to make this site better in order to serve your needs.
This advertising agreement was last modified on January 9th, 2014
Thank-you for choosing www.titlesearchers.ca